May 4, 2010

Tired of talking about weight... somethin else to complain about.


SO... everyone keeps asking me if I am super excited to graduate from college.
And, I keep saying it doesnt seem real yet.
And I think I finally figured out why.

Because since I have been working on SCHOOL...
this is what has been happening to MY HOUSE.
Granted, its my laundry room/ mudroom, but if I show you the rest of my house... I am sure someone will call Hoarders and I really can't deal with that right now....
Maybe if I could move my legs without wincing I could actually tackle this room...
OR NOT.

4 comments:

  1. It takes a lot of guts to show that picture. I know I wouldn't have them. Thanks for the comment on my blog yesterday. I couldn't figure out how to email but guess what this is so wierd. We share the same birthday! Us and Angelina Jolie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ArGh, Heather. Is it that bad? ;)
    I promise the rest of my house is not really Hoarders ready, but if I don't start doing something it may be soon enough.
    Im kinda planning on going room by room and just getting rid of TONS of stuff. Maybe Ill post pics along the way? Make everyone feel better about their own mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo in declutter mode!!! I am all about living simply...and clutter does not make my life simple. :)

    And Hoarders is a fav of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felt the same way before graduation! Anyhow, congratulations!!!

    I lived in Minneapolis for a year. Are you near there? :)

    ReplyDelete