May 11, 2010

I lied....

Ok.  So I said I was going to share my weight story....
I think I am going to wait until I get my approval on my band surgery.  Then I will explain why and I think you will understand if you have been in the icky place of waiting for approval that I am in now.
But I did do something last night.
Something I didn't think I was ever going to do...
I told my sis in law about my surgery possibility.  It just kinda slipped out...
And... my sis in law didn't make a big deal of it.
I know she will tell my brother and it will be interesting to see what he has to say.
Heres the reason why this is a big deal...
My bro and his wife are "the beautiful people", the ones everyone knows exist, but seem to only appear on tv or movie sets.  For them it is real.
To give you an idea- this is exactly what my sis in law looks like (with no extensions and no make up though):

And I am not joking ... or exaggerating.  I haven't thought of a movie star that looks like my brother yet, but I will try.  These two are the people who don't have to worry about their weights and I know for my brother he never has.  We are around them all the time because we live only two blocks from them and it is a bittersweet relationship for me because I am a bad person.  I am envious and I have a hard time with comparing myself to them.  I strive to not be like this...  BUT I AM.         
I asked them not to tell my parents. 
I am not ready for that.
Hmmmm. I had something else to post, but I can't remember what it is right now.
So, I will just end with a silly pic of me and the Hubs from the other night. (Oh, he isn't being a dick anymore.  Our insurance thing is supposed to be fixed tomorrow.  And if you can't tell- I am not the easiest person to live with... sometimes I might overreact a teensy weensy barely noticeable little bit.) 
And he loves me anyway. 

3 comments:

  1. My sister-in-laws both have very big boobs - not ugly big, but "look at me" big. I'm a small B. So, to an extent, I can totally relate. I'm in the stage before waiting for insurance - I've got my last nutrition appointment on June 1. I then have my hell of waiting for insurance. The nutritionist said I'll get my surgery date, but if the approval doesn't come in, they'll change the surgery date. I'm hoping actually having a date will push the insurance company, but guess I'll find out soon enough. Cute pic of you and the hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of you and the hubs. If the sis-in-law is good about it she will keep the news where it needs to go. I can't really comment much on not telling as most everyone around me knows. Good luck on the insurance wait. It is hell!

    ReplyDelete