May 1, 2010

Hey guys! Thanks so much for all of your posts before - I will get back to you soon, but our family decided to run up to the cabin for the weekend so the Hubs and Itsy can have fun while I finish studying and writing a paper.  Unfortunatly, upon arrival, I found out the internet at the cabin is barely working.
Here is something I learned today:
3D Crayola art thingy for my son- $15.00, skim chai and old fashioned coke - $10.00, finding a place that my son can color, serves dirty chais, and has WIFI in the middle of NOWHERE- priceless... :)
Happy weekend!
I have three days left- THREE! And then I will be a college graduate... YEAH ME!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations college graduate. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoooo! Congrats! Although, I am jealous! I still have a year to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!!! Rini- Getting here has taken me 15 years, so trust me, it goes by fast. Good for you/ us for doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete