February 5, 2010

On a good note...

I am on day 3!!! of no carbonated beverages- yup! I was going insane all day yesterday and the day before, then this morning I woke up insanely CRAVing ginger ale mixed with cherry flavoring!!! When I say craving- I mean I COULD NOT stop thinking about it- no matter what I did.
Weirdly enough I have been ok at work, but I had a piece of pizza for lunch and almost habitually walked over to the pop machine while eating it!!! I didn't, but I can't believe how en grained it is in me.
Ive been drinking a lot of water though! So that's good.
I wonder if I could actually do this with pasta? That would seriously be insane as that is my favorite food on earth. And its a true go to... I make it when there is time, when there is NO time, when we need a snack, etc...
Wondering what I could replace it with...

No comments:

Post a Comment