March 10, 2010

Just blah-ging....

I can not figure out what is going on with me! I am just so blah right now. I cannot find the energy to do anything- I just want to sleep.
I had my sleep analysis last night and the guy said I didnt have one apnea moment. Im not suprised as I knew I didn't have the right symptoms, but I was kinda hoping it would answer for me why all of this is going on. The weight gain, the tiredness, everything.... My husband keeps saying its depression, but I don't like that answer. I mean, I dont have anything to be depressed about.
I cannot get an answer from the insurance company which is driving me crazy. I feel like I am chasing and chasing and chasing this thing that may not happen. I didn't used to care so much but now I have invested so much time and energy, And also hopes... What will I do if I cant qualify? Just keep getting bigger and giving up on life?
Just give me an answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment